MG has just announced that on October 8 it will reveal the prices for its latest flagship offering, the Gloster. The Gloster is a luxury full-size SUV with three seating sides, 4WD, and autonomous Level 1 technology.
The MG Gloster will be powered in two tune states by a 2.0-litre diesel engine, coupled to an 8-speed automatic. It produces 163PS/375Nm with a single turbo and only drives the rear wheels. 218PS/480Nm is produced by the twin-turbo iteration of the same motor and drives all four wheels with a terrain management system.
The Gloster is filled with some segment-first software, like all MG offerings. It features warning of front collision, automatic emergency braking, warning of lane departure and adaptive cruise control. A 7-seater or 6-seater cabin (with captain seats) with a variety of comforts, including a panoramic sunroof, a 360-degree camera, three-zone climate control and a driver’s seat with heating , cooling and massage features, is available for the Gloster.
- MG Gloster is the premium full-size SUV in India.
- The price is expected to be from Rs 30 lakh onwards.
- The MG Gloster comes with 2.0-litre diesel engine
- The MG Gloster will be offered in two states of tune with the choice of a 6- or 7-seater cabin.
- The features use Level 1 autonomous tech such as adaptive cruise control, autonomous emergency braking, and auto parking assist.