The expect the TUV300 to be powered by the BS6-compliant version of the same 1.5-litre diesel engine under the tall bonnet as previously used to produce 100PS of power and 240Nm of torque. It will possibly get the same manual 5-speed gearbox, but as seen on the 2019 facelift, the AMT is unlikely to return.
The 2019 TUV300 already has features such as a keyless entry, a height-adjustable driver’s seat and a 7.0-inch infotainment touchscreen interface. Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors and ISOFIX infant seat anchorage as standard also came with it. The updated TUV300 is expected to add connectivity Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to its infotainment device.
- A BS6 variant of the same 1.5-litre diesel engine and transmission options is likely to get as before
- The revised TUV300 is expected to add connectivity to its 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Along with the facelifted TUV300 Plus, Mahindra is likely to launch the BS6 TUV300 this festive season
- TUV300 is also waiting to make it compliant with pedestrian safety guidelines with its BS6-compliant engine along with a slight tweak to its front end
- priced between Rs 8.54 lakh and Rs 10.55 lakh (ex-showroom)