Spied Connected Screens
There is no word for its touchscreen size, but it looks larger than a 10-inch unit, while the screen of the instrument console might be a little smaller than the former one. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto will undoubtedly be available on the touchscreen, while the instrument console could have a digital driver monitor with provision for relaying media and critical car statistics. Presently, the MG Hector has the largest 10.4-inch touchscreen in the market.
Expecting Engine options
A set of 2.0-litre turbo-petrol and 2.2-litre diesel engines could power the upcoming XUV500, both of which can also be seen below the new Thar’s bonnet. In addition to the manual and AWD (all-wheel-drive) setup, expect Mahindra to offer an automatic option.
- The new-gen XUV500, Mahindra is expected to sell a 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine and a 2.2-litre diesel engine
- To get linked screens such as new-age Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- The instrument cluster and touchscreen look larger than a 10-inch unit
- Launch expected in early-2021
- prices likely to range between Rs 12 lakh and Rs 20 lakh